Lenovo recently launched it’s mid range flagship Lenovo P2 phone with quite decent specs, it seems to be pretty balanced device and should satisfy most of the users though bit pricey than other counterparts:
below are major specs of the same:
Processor: Snapdragon 625 – power efficient Octa core processor
RAM – 3GB/4GB
Internal memory – 32/64 GB
4G volte support – JIO will work fine
Battery: Non removable 5100 mAh – should run for 2 day with medium usage, 3 days on light usage
Camera – 13 MP
Display: Super Amoled 5.5″ FHD Display
It Comes in 2 different specs & 2 colors, Price in india is as below:
3GB+32BG – 16999
4GB+32GB – 17999
- Monster Huge battery – easily u can run it for 3-4 days with medium usage
- Super Amoled Diplay with Gorilla glass 3
- RAM 4 GB
- Good Processor
- Premium Build Quality
- You can get better camera options in this lesser price, example, Honor 6x, Moto G4+
- Internal memory is just 32 GB and if you intend to use dual sim which is pretty standard due to JIO sims, u have to survive with 32GB which is a bummer
- Hybrid Sim slot, it is quite frustrating as u can either choose two sims or 1 sim and 1 card. Moto G4+ has 3 dedicated slots for each.
- Not stock Android, & you may or may not get future OS updates, as companies usually forget midrange devices when it comes to OS updates.
So shall you go ahead and buy this – Yes pros are greater than cons, Hybrid sim slot and OS seems major distractions for some users, but if that is fine then there is no other device available with this price and specs.
Let us know your views or queries in comments below:
Below is a detailed vedio review of the same: