Xiaomi has recently launched the much awaited phone in it’s redmi series Note 4, redmi note series is currently the market leading series giving tough competition to other players like samsung,moto etc.
Redmi series is quite popular due to powerful specs at fraction of prices when compared to other manufacturers.
Redmi note 4 also boasts of best in class hardware in it’s price range, below are major specs of the same:
Processor: Snapdragon 625 – power efficient Octa core processor
RAM – 2GB-4GB
Internal memory – 32/64 GB
Metal Build with 2.5D display,
4G volte support – JIO will work fine
Battery: Non removable 4100 mAh – should run for 1 day with medium usage, 1.5 days on light usage
Camera – 13 MP, don’t compare with Moto G4+, go with Moto G4 plus if u want best camera in this range
Display: 5.5 inch Full HD Display – No
Infra-red sensor – You can control all remote appliances like tv/AC etc in your house with just phone
It Comes in 3 different specs & colors, Price in india is as below:
2GB+32GB – 9999
3GB+32BG – 10999
4GB+64GB – 12999
Let’s Talk about some pros & cons over other phones in this price range:
- Big battery
- Infra red sensor
- Screen Quality
- RAM 4 GB
- internal memory 64GB
- Good Processor
- Premium Build Quality
- You can get better camera options in this range, example, Honor 6x, Moto G4+
- MIUI8 – if u are into stock OS feel
- MIUI updates are quite late compared to motorola & lenovo, also u wont see any major diff in updates, as the skin hides all the features of stock Android.
- Hybrid Sim slot, it is quite frustrating as u can either choose two sims or 1 sim and 1 card. Moto G4+ has 3 dedicated slots for each.
- No Gorrila Glass protection – Need to use a good quality scratch guard or tempered glass.
So shall you go ahead and buy this – Yes pros are greater than cons, Hybrid sim slot and MIUI8 seems major distractions for some users, but if that is fine then there is no other device available with this price and specs.
Let us know your views or queries in comments below:
Below is a detailed vedio review of the same: